Monday, April 1, 2013

No April foolin in Galena, Il

Spring is officially here and what better color to decorate with than pink?  Anytime I am out junkin,  if I see PINK my body seems to gravitate to it like a magnet!  What is you favorite?
So today is April 1st.  It was three years ago today that I opened my shop here in Galena, Il. and it's been a fun ride.  Lots of repeat customers so I like to restock as much as possible.  With the weather finally getting nice out I will be out hunting down treasures everywhere and anywhere. So next time you stop in expect to see "new" merchandise.
Thanks to all my customers out there.  Without you I wouldn't be here!
                              Happy hunting- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...