Friday, April 19, 2013

Warm weather can be so much fun!

Just got back from a week in Summerville/Charleston, S. Carolina.  The weather was above the 80's every day and we tried so hard to bring it back with us.  Sorry, it didn't work. Got to tour the Yorktown and the Middletown homestead, and the only tea plantation in the U.S.   Among other things.  Had so much fun catching up with our High School classmates.  The  group was small this time but I don't think I could have laughed anymore than I did.
Was able to do a little junkin while there. Found a few things to be added to the shop.  Found some awesome barkcloth with cowboy and indians on it. Haven't decided if I want to make pillows out of it or sell it whole. Soooooooooooooo Cute!!!!!!
I would like to share some of the pictures that I took with you.  Perhaps it will make you feel warmer!!! Shirl
The angel tree -  very very old!



Taken at Middleton

My hubby, the Captain for the day!


Big Bad Marines!


Uncle Bob????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...