Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thirsty for more in Galena, Il

With spring and summer just around the corner fresh lemonade comes to my mind.  My favorite is adding pureed raspberries to mine.  So good and refreshing!  During the winter months I like to buy a frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate.   Lots of folks must like it too because it sells out quickly.
What better way to drink your favorite than a vintage glass. It just seems to taste better don't you think?
AQUA

ORANGE AND WHITE

PINK AND BLACK WITH HOLDER

RED STRING

ROOSTERS

SWANKY SWIGS

WHITE FLOWERS
At the shop you will find lots of sets of glasses, all different.  They don't seem to last long either. My daughter and I recently found some awesome ones so I thought I would get them posted for your viewing pleasure.                         Hope you enjoy!                Shirley & Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...