Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring is coming in Galena, Il

Are you ready for spring???  I know, I know, silly question!  With Easter coming early this year I thought I had better be doing my window display before it's too late.  I just got my  Canfolk bunnies and chicks in yesterday.  Along with some Blondes to go with Dagwood and Marilyn Monroe depicting her famous subway picture with her skirt flying in the wind.  I think Kristen did an awesome job with these.  Sometimes I really give her a challenge with these characters but she always seems to come thru for me.  So talented!
The second window celebrates the color Aqua, my favorite color.   If you have ever been in my shop you see that I like to display in sections by color.  Get lots of compliments for this.




If you're looking for a splash of Easter for you home, don't wait too long.  Most things I sell are one-of-a-kind.                    Until next time - - -   Think Spring!                     Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...