Sunday, April 1, 2012

Window Shopping in Galena, Illinois

Window shopping is always fun, right? These ladies seem to be enjoying my displays. You will miss them if you don't check them out each month as I change them with each passing month.


This month I plan to do a special tribute to my mom who passed away shortly after I opened the shop.  I'm so glad she got to see it while she was still able.  That meant a lot to me.


Today marks my 2nd anniversary of my opening day.  NO FOOLING!!!  I hope to make some changes in my decor and have been bringing in new items weekly.  My Daughter Jennifer has got the bug and she has been finding some awesome items also.  If you haven't seen her handmade cards you really need to.  She is a regular shutterbug!


New signage in the windows coming soon also.  (time restraints are such a bother)



Can't wait for the summer season to start. I plan to put a lot of miles on my car this year to find some one-of-a-kind item just for you!                 


Stop in when you can, will be extending my opening days soon.
                                                     
~Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...