Saturday, March 31, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers


The first day of April is right around the corner.  I've been busy bringing in new Spring Vintage Clothing and accessories.

And with a new month comes a new theme for the display windows.  My favorite part of the shop. I'll share those pics when they are completed.


My daughter has a few sets of her handmade cards left.  They are marked down 60% of their original price.  She's making room for her new inventory.  Along with the Easter candy, add a pack of cards in the basket.  Something useful for everyone.

129 S. Main Street
Galena, IL
Have you dined at the Golden Hen Cafe in downtown Galena?  I stopped for breakfast earlier this week and it was very good.  Their freshly squeezed orange juice was delicious.  I'll have to stop back in to try their lunch menu.  

Have a nice weekend.

~Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...