Monday, February 27, 2012

Something Blue


Weather your looking for a housewarming gift, birthday present, or something for the bride-to-be, here's a nice collection of what you'll find in my shop in Galena, IL.

Baby Doll Nighty



April showers bring May flowers.  Don't get wet in the rain.
Blue Vintage Umbrella


Tea for two?
Blue Enamel Teapot





Fan of Dick and Jane books?
Fun with Dick and Jane Teacher's Edition
Have a great week!

P.S.  We are currently operating on Winter hours, Friday-Monday.  We'll keep you posted as to when we go back to our Wednesday-Monday hours.

~Shirley




1 comment:

  1. Mom, I love the somthing blue theme. I've made some changes to my blog so I can remember to pop over here more. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...