Vintage sewing patterns. The thin delicate paper with bold black lines are something we can admire. Have you ever thought about using them for something other than their intended purpose? Do you have some tucked away that you don't use anymore? Grab a pen and take note!
Here's ten ideas to get you started:
1. Decoupage a lampshade.
2. Wallpaper a wall in your craft studio/sewing room.
3. Tissue paper for gift bags.
4. Shelf liner.
5. Tracing paper.
6. Decoupage your vintage dress form.
7. Wrap your handmade sewn gifts.
8. Background for scrapbooking/collages.
9. Mod Podge them to chipboard letters.
10. Decoupage a picture frame.
Next time you visit our shop in Galena, stop in, pick up a pattern, and create something unique. We have several to choose from ranging from $5-10. Patterns range from the 1940s-1970s.