Wednesday, August 29, 2012

They're herrrrrreeeee !

This is one blog I'm sure you will enjoy.  The Canfolks arrived yesterday and are already in my shop display window.  I am so excited to sell these.  They are little people made from repurposing vintage spice tins and such.  And such detail!   The very talented artist is  Kristen Sunby.  I am so lucky to be allowed to sell these and just in time for the holidays.  Thank you Kristen.
I have taken several pictures because the display window has too much glare and I wanted you to see all the detail she puts in these. 






Wouldn't these make awesome Christmas gifts?  Hope you enjoy looking.  THEY MAKE ME SMILE !!!!                                                               Shirley

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...