Sunday, June 3, 2012

DIY Inspiration: 1960s Mad Men Cocktail Party


I've been hearing a lot of customers speaking of the Mad Men television series on AMC.  Last week I had a couple of girls in the shop and they shared how they hosted a 1960's Mad Men Cocktail Party for their Birthdays.  Complete with fruited jello molds and olives in the drinks.

I put together a collection from the shop to give you some inspiration for your own cocktail party.  I also found a board on Pinterest for some additional eye candy.  Click here to view.











The vintage hutch left for it's new home today, so I moved things around to make room for more goodies and to give the shop a new look.  I'm working on new displays tomorrow.  I'll share pics when they're done.

~Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...