Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Galena's May Daze Sale


Just a reminder that we are open Fri-Mon 10-5pm.  I will be opening for summer hours soon.  I will post here when that changes and also on my facebook page.  If your traveling from out of town remember that if you park on Main Street the limit is three hours.  There is unlimited parking along Bench Street and over against the flood wall.

Some of my larger items have found new homes, so you know what that means!  I get to rearrange the shop to give it a new look and make room for more vintage goodies.  I'm always bringing in new merchandise every week but it's fun to give the shop a makeover.

This weekend is May Daze Sales.  Friday (11th) - Sunday (13th).  Come downtown and see what deals you can find. 

Enjoy your Tuesday!

~Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...