Saturday, February 4, 2012

Vintage Shop Want Book

Have you visited my shop and was looking for something specific?  Perhaps I had something and you were looking for the same but maybe a different color?  We only had one and you wanted four.  Let me know.  We can add your contact information in our "Want Book".  Even though it may not be on the shelf, I may have what your looking for and can bring it in for you.  Also when I'm out "picking" I keep in mind what people are searching for.

Just ask whomever is working to add an entry for you.

Keep in mind that we are currently open Friday-Monday for the winter.  All That's Vintage is located at 212 N. Main Street, Galena, IL.  You can leave a message on the store phone with questions or inquiries, 815-777-2310.  If your traveling from out of town be sure to check my Facebook page if the weather appears to be uncertain.  The page is kept up-to-date with closings due to inclement weather.

Have a great Superbowl weekend!

Shirley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...