Thursday, January 27, 2011

Extreme Makeover


The last 2 days have been busy busy busy. We have done a makeover in the shop. Moved lots of things around to give it a new look. New things added and more to come this weekend. I hope the new design will give customers an easier way to look around without just going in one big circle. When you are limited on space one has to become creative, right? With some suggestions from my facebook followers I have done a new window display for Valentines Day. Hope you like it. Sorry for the glare from the flash, it was late at night when we finished.
I always thought it would be neat to do window displays back in the 50's and 60's then I realized that I really AM because I am using the same items from that era to do my displays. Cool huh!
If you have ever been in the shop you know I love the 50's. It is a great place to shop for items from that era especially kitchen items and vintage clothing. Although I have many more items besides those. You will just have to drop in sometime when you're in Galena. Have a great day. Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...