Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Great vintage dresses







These ladies found some great dresses at the shop, some for Christmas gifts, some just for fun! Katarina found this beautiful long blue silk dress(Her step Dad bought it for her for Christmas!) Very sweet of him, huh? She looks great in it. The lady in pink with the hat bought this for dancing. Can't you just see her twirl in this? The young lady in the pink and gold dress is wearing this to the opera. The dress looked so nice on her, the picture does NOT show just how beautiful it is on her. She also bought a cute yellow formal that she is wearing to her prom in January. Ladies, if you are seeing this post, email me a picture the nite you wear these !!!! You can find more of these pretty dresses and more at the shop.


Also, to let everyone know, my store is closed on Tues. Wed and Thurs. during the winter. Open every Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon. until spring. I will also post it on my blog. If you are coming to Galena on one of the closed days, email me, and if I can, I will open for you.



Happy New Year to all my friends and/or customers. Thank you for all your support you have given me since I opened in April. Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...